1. Whatslively is committed to upholding your privacy and providing transparency and control over your personal information collected during your visit to this Website, and any data collected from Social Media or directly from you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised use.
3. When you sign up for our Services using your Facebook credentials, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username, encrypted access credentials, and other information that may be available on or through your Facebook account, including your name, profile picture, country, hometown, email address, date of birth, gender, friends’ names and profile pictures and networks. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained below and may verify your credentials with Facebook.
4. When you use our Service, we automatically collect certain information including:
7. We collect information pertaining to whether or not you open any emails we send you. This is to ensure our emails are useful and relevant to you.
8. If you do not provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to:
9. We may use the information we collect, including your personal information to:
10. If you have connected to our Services with your Facebook credentials, we may share your activity with Facebook, including the music you listen to. You agree that such information may be attributed to your account on Facebook and may be published on that service. To change, customise or limit access to or sharing of information collected from Facebook, please visit your account settings on Facebook.
11. Whatslively also enables you to share gigs and concerts with other Whatslively users or users on your personal contact list. The sharing of such content for example, through your Facebook account may require you to enter your access credentials. Whatslively may store your username and access token or similar credentials obtained from Facebook, so that you are able to share particular items without entering your access credentials again.
13. In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for these limited purposes:
14. Whatslively takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate, complete and updated. However, it is your responsibility to provide us with any changes or updates to your personal details.
15. You may request access to or correction of your personal details held by Whatslively at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We will provide you with access to your personal information and/or allow you to correct that information so that it is accurate, complete or up to date, except in limited circumstances specified under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or any other circumstances where it would be unlawful, where the personal information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings or have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy. If we refuse to provide you with access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
16. Whatslively is committed to providing you with the best possible Service for your needs and is committed to resolving your complaint in a fair and timely manner. Your feedback is valuable to us and we strive to resolve your concerns as effectively as possible.
17. You can make a complaint by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us online via our Social Media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
18. We will attempt to resolve your issue as soon as you contact us. If your complaint cannot be resolved by your first point of contact, it will go to the supervisor or manager and if a resolution is not reached, internal management will assist in the resolution of your matter.
19. Once a complaint has been resolved, we will inform you of the outcome within 2 weeks or 2 days for urgent complaints.
20. Complaints can only be closed with your consent that it has been reasonably resolved. If you would like written confirmation of the resolution to the complaint, you may request it be sent to you once the complaint is closed.
21. Whatslively Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use our Services and do not provide any personal information to us. If we discover that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with their personal information, we will delete it.
Updated November 2014. Whatslively Pty Ltd A.C.N. 153 094 609