The Whatslively Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages have been created for our fans. We treat our Social Media pages as an interactive, fun and informative place to connect with our fans.
These terms set out the terms for use of content or materials generated or uploaded by you on the Whatslively Social Media pages.
1. We may invite or permit you to post, add, comment on and/or upload content (including but not limited to videos and photos) to our Social Media pages ('User Generated Content'). However, we do not regulate over all, and do not sanction any, User Generated Content, and we are not liable in respect of User Generated Content. You are solely responsible for your User Generated Content.
2. We reserve the right to use your User Generated Content by means of publicising and promoting Whatslively and its Services, and you agree that you will make no monetary or other claim against Whatslively for its use of your User Generated Content.
3. Your User Generated Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
4. We reserve the right to use, copy, distribute, publish, sub-licence and/or disclose to third parties any such User Generated content for any purpose.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that your User Generated Content violates their intellectual property or privacy rights.
6. Your User Generated Content must:
7. Your User Generated Content must not:
8. Whatslively reserves the right (but are not obliged) to take any appropriate action including but not limited to editing or removing content that violates these Social Media Terms and to block your access to our page at as we consider appropriate.
9. If you have any issues with User Generated Content provided by any other person, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated November 2014. Whatslively Pty Ltd A.C.N. 153 094 609